We are a team of professionals looking to advance the educational needs of kids in low-rated schools by providing need-based grants for math and reading tutoring at local learning centers nationwide.
- Kids in kindergarten through 5th
- Attend a low-rated school
- Have a financial and educational need
- Able to attend tutoring sessions twice weekly for 1 hour each day
- Have parent/caregiver committment to work with child for 1 hour each day at home on the remaining 5 days a week when not at tutoring
- Allow Cool Kids Fund Inc to monitor progress reports of 3rd party tutoring program
A collective team with different professional backgrounds and expertise who have the goal of changing the future one kid at a time
To advance the education of elementary school students in need
Provide funding for elementary kids to get tutoring in reading and math at local learning centers along with the committment of parents to work with kids at home on a daily basis.
Provide updates to parents and the public on the progress of the program with the goal of having all our kids above grade level in reading and math